Monday, March 29, 2010

Big Trouble

Last night's Celtics and Spurs game was one of the worst games the Celtics have played the entire season. In the first quarter they played good, coming out scoring, and playing with some fire in their eyes. After that it was down hill from there, they got outplayed, out rebounded, and didn't play has hard as the Spurs. The final score of the game was the Celtics 73 and the Spurs 94.

The third quarter struggles continued last night, they got out scored 33-17, the second half is still a problem. They had major problems from beyond the three point line only making 1-14 from beyond the arc.

I hope I am wrong, but I think the C's are in big trouble. Some people are saying that they are lazy, or board with the regular season. If that is the case then why do they play well in the first half? It seems to me that the Celtics come out playing well, and have energy in their game, but as the game goes on the old age kicks in, they start to get tired. That is why I think they are in big trouble, they cant play well throughout the course of a game. Some of the recent wins by the Celtics they have allowed teams to come back in the second half, and make the wins a lot harder then needed. Last Fridays game against the Kings is the perfect example.

I have heard some people saying that last night's loss, blows away all the hope that the Celtics had built up, from good wins they have had recently put together. At this moment I do think the Celtics are in trouble, but that could change if they go on a nice winning streak, during the final stretch. I really do hope the Celtics prove me wrong, and they are not in trouble. I hope they are just bored of the regular season, and come playoffs they make a nice run.

1 comment:

  1. Just gotta hope for the true Celtics to show up when it comes playoff time.

    ReplyDelete