Thursday, February 18, 2010

Shipping Up To Boston

It appears that Nate Robinson is coming to the Boston Celtics. But, we do not know who the Celtics are giving up to the Knicks to get Nate Robinson. I keep hearing that the Celtics are giving up Eddie House, J.R. Giddens, and they might be giving up a first or second round draft pick. Also, I have heard the Celtics might be getting a player from the Sacramento Kings, but don't expect that to be a role player.

If what I am hearing is correct, I like this deal. Nate is a very good player, he can score and he will bring energy to the team, which is good. Nate will be the backup point guard to Rajon Rondo, and the Celtics have needed a good backup point guard this year, he will be an upgrade over Eddie House. The question I have, if this trade ends up happening is, will Nate Robinson's role fit hear in Boston, and can he change his attitude? He didn't have a good attitude with the Knicks. I do think the Celtics will make him fit in the rotation effectively, since he will be around a bunch of veterans, and a great coach, there should be no problem with his attitude. So if this trade gets completed (which it looks like it will), lets see how Nate Robinson does here with the Celtics.

1 comment:

  1. Nate is a me-first player, so I'm not sure how well he's gonna fit in as the Celtics' backup PG. I like him as a player I'm just not sure he fits the role we were looking for. DJ Augistin would have been a better fit.

    ReplyDelete