Thursday, February 11, 2010

Another Bad Loss For The Celtics

Celtics fans have you every thought that maybe the Celtics are just not that good this year? Last night they let another double digit lead slip away in the second half against the Hornets, and ended up losing the game. Yes I know Ray Allen was not playing for the Celtics but Chris Paul was not playing for the Hornets either, and the Celtics are a much better team than the Hornets. I am thinking that maybe the Celtics are not that good, because they continue to let big leads slip away game after game. The 2007 and 2008 Celtics never let big leads go, that is not the case with this years team. The Celtics are becoming old right before are eyes, and they are not the same players as they use to be. They need to take advantage of this up coming all star break, and rest. Paul Pierce should not be taking part in the all star game and three point contest, with his bad ankle. What I think is going to happen, is that Danny Ainge is going to make a trade, there is just to much smoke for there not to be a fire. Celtics fans do not jump of the bandwagon lets see how they do in the second half of the season, and lets see if Danny makes a trade.

3 comments:

  1. I'm not sure what is wrong with the celtics. They seem to just stop playing. lack of effort or too old? I can't really tell. Not sure if they will make a trade but I know I don't want it be Ray Allen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey man gr8 article... for it to look more professional you can try breaking it up into paragraphs but they dont have to be huge paragraphs just a couple sentences and all

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thanks for letting me know I will start doing that

    ReplyDelete